Well, we have finished our homestudy!! We submitted it with several other documents to our country a couple of days ago. Boy oh boy, international mailing fees are crazy expensive. I'm realizing little by little (sometimes a lot by a lot) how quickly expenses can add up. I feel so blessed to have some of the funds on hand, but still praying that we will be getting help from others. I am now in the process of compiling the paperwork for our dossier. It looks as though it will be a big paper chase, but I am surely up for the challenge. All I need to do is remain focused on bringing Kaia home and that puts everything into perspective. She is over there waiting for us to come and bundle her up into our arms and show her what love really is. Compiling documents is nothing compared to what we are receiving in return. I appreciate all of you that are reading my blog. I will try and keep you informed on the process, good and bad (hopefully no bad). Please pray for us in the coming weeks as we compose our dossier that things go smoothly and that more funds may trickle in for us.
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength". - Philippians 4:13
Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteyay! one big step complete :)
ReplyDelete