Our dossier was submitted on May 16. We found out a couple of weeks ago that we have our appointment date... July 24!! Can't believe it is almost a month away! We will meet her on the 26th. We can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. We can't wait to meet our daughter!!!
Hi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I were in Ukraine Feb-March. We adopted a 10 year old little girl. At the time we were presented with V's file and were really torn about what to do--she was such a doll and could see such potential there. But when we learned that RR had a committed family we declined. I stumbled upon your blog and was so so happy to see that you, the committed family, continued in your adoption! I've often thought about her and wondered how she was doing. I see that you've met her and imagine that you guys are home now? I'd love to hear how you guys are doing. You can read about our journey at: insaneforukraine.blogspot.com and email me at JJackson6@gmail.com
Hope things are going wonderful with your new addition!
I'm so happy this sweet girl is home! Her file was new when we were there on a blind referral and she's just precious! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete